July 22, 2009

.love.work.love.

I am sitting in Barnes and Noble/Starbucks right now.  And I am very happy.

I have been working non-stop the past couple of days getting everything organized.  Last week before heading out to a friend's wedding that I was in, I sent out our proposal to schools and organizations across the county - VERY EXCITING!  So, since I have returned from the wedding I have loved seeing the wonderful responses from the different people at the schools and organizations.  Just a heads up - basically this proposal went out to tons and tons of people all across the country to create liaisons and contacts for places that we will go along the road trip.  So, right now is the time where we are finalizing who we will talk to in each of the cities.  All of this of course seems so surreal right now, but very exciting at the same time.  I am loving, loving, loving work right now.  Haha, it's funny that I am even calling it work -- it doesn't feel like work at all.  But, I guess that is what happens when you love what you do.  

I have never actually come here to work before.  Not even to study while I was in school.  But, now I am questioning that decision -- it is so wonderful!  Great environment, great mood, interesting people.  Anyways, I should get back to "work" : )

Have a KIND day.

love love love,
mols

1 comment: