July 8, 2009

Great Meeting

First of all, I want to start off by saying that this is my very first blog, ever, so I am a little bit nervous.  With that said, Lauren and I just finished a very successful meeting!!  We started it off by rapping.  Yes, rapping.  Where it came from, I am really not sure, but it was definitely the highlight of the meeting.  Maybe you will see the rap in the future, as we started filming pre-production today so it was caught on tape.  We went through the schedule/calendar, which will be posted soon - so we are very excited and anxious to hit the road!  We had a great brainstorming session, which started and ended with some wonderful music.  As I have quickly learned, Lauren visualizes and creates best when she is listening to music.  Prepare yourself for a very exciting/inspiring Kind Campaign Doc soundtrack.  Today's meeting was much needed.  Not in the work sense, although we did get a TON done.  But, more in the fun/friendly sense.  We spent a lot of today goofing off, catching up, and sharing stories -- which was probably my favorite part.  As we are wrapping up and responding to some very encouraging emails - I am excited for what the future holds.  It is time to lock down a car, lock down some funds, and lock down the schedule.  

love love love,
molly

2 comments:

  1. good job baby!!! sounds like fun - can't waaaaait!! so proud of u girls!!! luvs - momma tetia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. I was at the Hilton Bella Harbor officer camp in Texas when Molly came to talk to us and I love the idea of this organization!!!! I want to buy a t-shirt!! Good job you guys!!

    ReplyDelete